If you are located in the EU, you have the following Data Subject Access Rights with respect to your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you;
Right to rectification. You may have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you;
- Right to erasure. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of your personal data we hold about you (for example where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- Right to restriction. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal data);
- Right to portability. In some limited circumstances, you may have the right to portability which allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data from one organization to another;
- Right to object. You have a right to object to us processing your personal information when the processing is based on legitimate interests and also to stop us from sending you direct marketing;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision that affects you based solely on automated processing. We do not perform any automated decision making and profiling.